We would like to
thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
In order to sell more products and service, you need master customers' mind. Put youself into customers' shoes and think what customers want. You will make more profit by master these skills.
1. Use the word "fast" in your ad. People want fast results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays, we usually value our time more than our money.
2. Use the word "guaranteed" in your ad. People want to be assured they are not risking their hard earned money buying your product.
3. Use the word "limited" in your ad. People want to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare because they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Use the word "easy/simple" in your ad. People want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use, easy payments, etc.
5. Use the word "testimonial" in your ad. People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. Use the word "discount/sale " in your ad. People want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use the word "free" in your ad. People want free incentives before they do business with you. They could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use the word "you/your" in your ad. People want to know that you are talking them. This'll make them feel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
9. Use the word "important" in your ad. People do not want to miss important information that could effect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use the word "new" in your ad. People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
11. People want to make more money. They may want to start their own business, get a higher paying job or invest in the stock market. This will make them feel successful.
12. People want to save money. They may want to invest for the future or save for a big purchase. This will make them feel more secure.
13. People want to save time. They may want to work less and spend time enjoying life's pleasures. This will make them feel more relaxed.
14. People want to look better. They may want to lose weight, tone their body, or improve their facial features. This will make them feel more attractive.
15. People want to learn something new. They may want to learn how to change their car oil or build a deck. This will make them feel more intelligent.
16. People want to live longer. They may want to get in shape, eat better or gain extra energy. This will make them feel healthier.
17. People want to be comfortable. They may want to relive aches and pains or want to sleep in a more comfortable bed. This will make them feel relieved.
18. People want to be loved. They may not want to be lonely anymore or want to start dating again. This will make them feel wanted.
19. People want to be popular. They may want to be a famous celebrity or be more popular in school. This will make them feel praised and admired.
20. People want to gain pleasure. They may want satisfy their appetite or sexual desires. This will make them feel more fulfilled.
Print this list and keep it in file since it will help you make more profit.
Julia Tang publishes "Smart Online Business Tips" Newsletter
which helps people to start, run and grow Internet businesses. To
get tips, tactics, reliable business opportunities and
promotional tools, plus over $200 free bonuses, you can visit
ADVERTISING RELATED ARTICLES:
Magnetic Business Cards: Make Your Marketing Message Stick
What is it about magnets that draw people to leave them on fridges and file cabinets for years at a time? Many people like to have the contact information handy for common service providers without flipping through a bulky phone book. Magnets are the perfect solution for being seen in this situation.
A correspondent to AdBriefing, my monthly newsletter, has posed a very sticky question. How, she asks, can you tell whether a headline you have written is a good one?or not? What she means by this, I imagine, is whether the headline will actually help to make sales, rather than just act as a passing amusement to its readers.
Media Savvy - How To Lead, Persuade And Influence
The ability to lead, persuade and influence are integral skills for effective managers. The capability of telling a story that inspires, motivates and informs is an essential part of this process.
Advertising Headlines and How to Write Them
1. Attract prospects with your headline Use your headline as a flag to attract readers who are interested in your product.
Fax Broadcast Services Get Your Message to Millions
If your company is one of those innovative businesses that has taken advantage of new fax broadcasting technologies to get your message out, you've probably come to realize that the fax broadcasting services industry is ever-changing and new developments are coming out all the time.It's pretty much a full-time job just to manage a fax broadcast database of any size, not to mention keeping the related fax broadcasting software updated and operational.
Add More Pizzazz To Your Ad For More Profits
I recently completed a Marketing Makeover for an Ad that wasn't generating results for the owner of a Piano Tuning Business. Here is the original ad:======================================== A BETTER PIANO. A well tuned and adjusted piano is a beautiful instrument.
Humor in Advertising
Many of the most memorable ad campaigns around tend to be funny. Advertisers use this strategy to attract customers to their product.
Advertise Where Its Forbidden To
The most common way to drive people to your business site is advertising. You cannot succeed without advertising, this is a fact.
Nine Power Words To Punch Up Your Ads
As every professional politician and public relations man knows words have the power to entice, persuade and motivate people into a specific course of action. There are certain words that I refer to as "Power Words" that I learned, back in the dawn of time, when the dinosaurs still roamed the earth.
Latino Television Programs Fill a Void in Hispanic Advertising; While Advertisers Look to Attract
Advertisers that are beginning to focus on the young Hispanic market have been given a gift in the form of Latino television programming. Now mind you it's not your typical Latino television programming that you would find on Univsion, this programming is geared towards the large and most overlooked demographic, U.
Imaging Isn't Everything
Many home improvement contractors attempt to use advertising to expand their client base and increase profits. Whether it be yellow pages, mailers, ads, or valpak; for many it's a total waste of time and money.
When Times Get Tough... or When to Really Advertise
The Pundits say the economy is slowly, but surely, recovering. Maybe not at the rate of the mid-90s stock boom, but recovering nonetheless.
How To Write Really Good Ads
All sales begin with some form of advertising. To build sales, this advertising must be seen or heard by potential buyers, and cause them to react to the advertising in some way.
Advertising For The Long Haul and Not the Short Term Gains
New Age Media Concepts issues its first article of many that will focus on the advertising and marketing industry. "If a young man tells his date she's intelligent, looks lovely, and is a great conversationalist, he's saying the right things to the right person and that's marketing.
Yellow Page Advertisers: Your Calls are Going to Decrease - Here's the Remedy
Response rates to Yellow Page advertising are declining. There's no getting around it, traditional Yellow Pages are in trouble. Fewer people use them every year.
Take Your Radio Ads to the Next Level
Most small businesses do not have a high powered advertising agency to produce award-winning radio commercials for them. Most award-winning radio commercials win for the wrong reasons anyway.
Ten Secrets for Getting FREE Advertising
The opportunities for getting free advertising for yourproduct or services are only limited by your imagination andenergy. There are so many proven ways to promote withoutcost it's truly mind-boggling! Here are ten proven methods.
The Man With The Grasshopper Mind
The title of this article also happens to be one of the "20 Greatest Headlines Ever Written."Did you know, just changing the headline has been known to dramatically improve the effectiveness of an ad or sales letter by up to 1700 percent? Yes, headlines are that powerful--and that important!However, over the last few years, I've noticed a proliferation of badly written--or just plain weak headlines--both online and off!Particularly disturbing is the copycat syndrome.
Ads Don't Sell - People Do !
More about advertising by BIG Mike McDaniel. Advertising is not a substitute for good sales technique and superb customer service. Inserting an ad in a handy newspaper to call attention to a line of goods will not sell those goods unless you can back it up with intelligent, well directed sales efforts in the store.
Prove It! - Give Your Marketing and Advertising More Credibility
Your marketing and advertising won't be effective if your potential customers don't believe the claims you make. So how can you prove your that you can do what you say you can? Tone it down.
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It
Find homes for rent
Jim (James) Baughman Hosting Company of Akron, Ohio offers the finest in the CLOUD internet hosting service and solutions at affordable prices. The Hepsia control panel is a superior control panel unlike the old school cpanel you may be familiar with as well as downloadable daily backups, 24 hour tech support response time is less than 30 minutes, php version selection, unlimited bandwidth, are all included at no additional cost.
advertising agency advertising supply and services marketing and advertising internet advertising pay per click advertising newspaper advertising promotion online advertising free advertising business marketing and advertising promotional advertising specialty print advertising banner advertising agency promotional product advertising radio advertising company classified advertising web advertising outdoor advertising ppc advertising advertising agency and services local advertising art layout production service advertising direct internet marketing advertising web site advertising business advertising television advertising jobs advertising services restaurant advertising yellow page advertising agency tv advertising web banner advertising directory advertising services advertising slogan advertising photographer adsense advertising adwords apis cashing billboard advertising advertising balloon pay per click banner advertising gambling online magazine advertising yahoo advertising email advertising free internet advertising internet online marketing advertising business search engine advertising direct mail advertising services advertising design advertising age creative advertising targeted advertising advertising campaign media advertising career free online advertising mobile advertising ogilvy vintage advertising pen internet advertising agency car advertising subliminal advertising idea advertising and marketing employment cheap advertising pen advertising space online advertising company advertising sign career in advertising direct mail advertising small business advertising history of advertising internet marketing online advertising advertising card communication content integrated marketing perspective premium promotion internet banner advertising advertising outdoor billboard affiliate advertising advertising art advertising display advertising product advertising copy advertising affiliate program free web site advertising real estate advertising brand advertising advertising brand communication guerrilla unconventional advertising business internet online internet marketing promotion advertising advertising firm contemporary advertising coroplast akron ohio custom signs and advertising solutions at OfficeJax online flea market