We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Audio can provide an added dimension to your site. It creates a warm atmosphere where visitors feel like they know you. And it can enhance your reputation as an expert. Here are the top ten ways you can start using audio on your site.
1. Welcome people to your site. Toward the top of the page, add your photo or a short statement saying "Listen to a short welcome message" then a button to start the audio. Keep it brief and tightly targeted to the people you've brought to the site.
2. Make your bio more personal. If you're using a one-page sales letter site, there's a section on why they should listen to you and probably a photo. Add a caption to entice them to click. For example, "Here's 3 ways I can help" with the audio button. This audio doesn't have to echo what's on the page - it can actually have an anecdote or an example to illustrate the written material.
3. Provide client testimonials. One of the most powerful techniques for using audio is to ask your clients to record a short audio testimonial. Ideally you can capture this with a tape recorder at a live event or have them call and record it on the phone. The audio testimonial, combined with a photograph, gives a powerful picture of who you are and why a newcomer would like your services or product.
4. Answer question. If you have FAQs, conider answering some of them with audio. Sometimes it's easier and faster to explain something verbally than to write the entire explanation.
5. Offer a guarantee. Let them hear the warmth and sincerity in your voice as you share your guarantee.
6. Give them a sample of your presentation. You can record this sitting in your office or use a clip from a live performance. Either way, your visitors will be able to hear your style and form a closer bond with you as a presenter.
7. Provide the latest information. Record a weekly update on news from your industry, then add it to your site. It gives people a reason to return to your site and gives you the status of being the most up-to-date expert.
8. Offer a mini course using email with audio explanation. Instead of all of the material being written, you can change the pace and put a lot of information into a short space by offering some segments via audio. This is especially effective if you want to share a short meditation or visualization exercise.
9. Demonstrate your coaching or consulting techniques by using a short audio clip from a client call.
10. Walk them through a process. If you have a form you want visitors to complete, use audio to walk them through the sign up. Remember to pace your remarks so they can easily complete the tasks as you're talking.
RELATED WEB SITE DESIGN ARTICLES:
Do You Really Need A Website?
Nope. You certainly don't need a website.
Website Design Info - Part 1
What Will My Site Do? This is the first of eight articles about website design. Our discussion will deal with some of the issues which need to be conidered when developing a new online presence.
How To Attract People To Your Web Site and Leave Their Contact
If you have a website, you want your visitors to stay longer on your website and get more sales. Here are 10 ways you can do to improve it.
Color Scheme for Your Website?
Yes, in a world that is obsessed with makeover madness, even your website needs to follow specific color guidelines when picking out "what it will wear". The colors you use when designing your website tell an awful lot about your business, though you may not know it.
Bad Web Design: ActiveX
ActiveX uses an interesting method for enforcing security ..
Do-It-Yourself or Hire a Professional Designer
Remember your vision for your company and the brand or statement you want to make when any of your current or potential customers come in contact with you. You have to impress them in all the ways you connect with them.
Understanding How HTML Color Codes Work
Ever wonder how HTML color codes are put together? For the beginner, it can look like lots of numbers and letters that make no sense. In reality, HTML color codes are written that way for a specific reason that we'll look at in this article.
Creating Personal Web Sites
This is a two-part article about creating a web site on the web and the tools that you need to do that. During the last decade we have truly entered the information age.
10 Web Site Design And Writing No-No's
1. Don't load your web site with a lot of high tech clutter.
How to Convince Your Visitors to Return Often
One visit does not make a sale. Be sure to make your Web site attractive to your visitors so that they want to come back.
The Seven Deadly Sins of Web Business Design
Before you take a road trip it is usually a good idea to know where you are going. It is the same when you are building a business, creating a marketing plan or building your web site.
Looking For A Designer To Re-Design Your Website?
If you were like me and you have just started an online business, you have a website that you have made or someone has made it for you, and this design does not match up to your expectation and the competition. Fear not, there is an inexpensive solution to your problem.
Is Your Web Site Turning Visitors Away?
One of the biggest problems with Web sites is that the very first page on the site is turning people away. Why? Because most Web site owners talk about themselves instead of talking about their Web site visitor.
File Types For Icon Explained
An application is not ready for use unless you have the proper icon for using into the application. Having the right icon for your application is not difficult if you have the help of a specialist or a specialized company to design the icon.
Technology vs. Usability
Your Website Hurts My Eyes: 7 Reason to Tone Down Your Advertising
So you're on the computer, as usual. Your eyes are smarting.
See, works every time. Seriously now, for some reason people keep leaving your website and you can't figure out why.
Can Your Visitors Contact You From Your Website
Where's the contact button?! Believe it or not, some websites just DON'T WANT any visitors (even customers) to CONTACT them. There's no email address, no contact form, no NOTHING! What if a potential customer wants to BUY something from your website but have a few question or doubts that he/she needs to ask you first? If you have a FAQ page, that's the first place he/she will definitely seek answers.
Simple Steps To Proper Web Design
Over the course of the last decade, the Internet has grown beyond all expectation. Each and everyday there is a new website that is being developed.
Should You Bother Learning HTML to Build Web pages?
The most popular method to build web pages today is to use WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) software. Microsoft FrontPage and Macromedia Dreamweaver are prime examples of WYSIWYG software.
Click here to
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It
Find advertising supplies below wholesale in Akron, Ohio
Akron University of Akron university housing available
Text Link Ads