We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Place your TextLink AD here free
Increasing the length of time a visitor is on your website will dramatically improve your conversion to sales. Use these ten points to check you are prolonging to stay of your visitors.
1. Offer a free ebook that's published right on your web site. They would have to stay at your web site to read it.
2. Give your visitors a different free bonus for each link they click-through on your web site. Example: "If you click on this link you'll get a FREE course!"
3. Make your content into a story format. They will want to keep reading to find out what happens at the end of the story.
4. Offer a search option on your web site. People will stay longer because it gives them the option of searching through your web site using keywords.
5. Provide a chat room on your web site. They will want to chat with other people that are interested in the subject.
6. Write your content so it attracts their five senses: sight, sound, touch, smell, taste and feeling. Of course you cannot directly appeal to all five senses but you can through descriptive words. If you use lots of adjectives to appeal to the imagine sucking on a freshly cut lemon, you will evoke a strong sense of smell and taste in every reader who has eaten a lemon. Use plently of adjectives. They will stay focused on your web site and block out other distraction.
7. Add a "FAQ - Frequently Ask Question" part on your web site. If you have a 'contact' area, people are likely to send you an email question and promptly leave your site. If instead you hadd a FAQ, your visitor is more likely to search for the answer they want and remain at your site.
8. Offer easy navigation. People will leave quicker if they have a hard time finding what they're looking for. Don't get them lost or they will leave.
9. Give them plenty of things to do at your web site. Allow them to submit classified ads, play interactive games, add their link, sign your guest book, etc.
10. Offer free online tools they can use right at your web site. It could be a search engine submitter, ad or letter templates, ebook compiler, etc.
Kim Beardsmore operates a successful marketing business from home and is a mentor to others who wish to run their own home business. We are looking for people to join our expanding team of work-at-homers. If you are serious about earning money and are willing to work, then we can help you grow a profitable business. http://free2liv.com/?refid=nftyprlng-567885732
RELATED WEB SITE DESIGN ARTICLES:
4 Things That Make A Web Site Great
First you need original content. Content is the heart beat of any exceptional Web site.
Got Web Traffic but Still Low Sales? Ten Ways to Selling Success - Part 1
Have you put a lot of effort, time, and money into your site and are frustrated with lackluster sales? Are you planning to put a new Web site and don't know where to start? If you are like many business professionals out there, you know your subject, you are an expert speaker or coach in your field, and you are even passionate about it. You have great products and services to sell.
How to Choose Web Design Company?
Before deciding on which web design company to choose, you should first determine the main aim and purpose for your upcoming website. Once the aim and purpose have been identified, then only move on to choose a reliable web design company to develop your website.
Understanding How HTML Color Codes Work
Ever wonder how HTML color codes are put together? For the beginner, it can look like lots of numbers and letters that make no sense. In reality, HTML color codes are written that way for a specific reason that we'll look at in this article.
Web Design: Should You Hire Someone or Do It Yourself?
So you need a website. You are not sure if you should hire someone or learn HTML and do it yourself.
Explode Your Homepage And Replace It With Something Dynamite!
You know that I'm always extolling the virtues of an all-round website marketing approach that doesn't just focus on search engines? Well, you'll be suprised to hear there's a big problem with this.The big problem with this is that it assumes your website is ready to start receiving lots of visitors in the first place! Before you start marketing your site you need to know.
Plugging the Dreaded World Wide Web Black Hole is Just the First Step
You have created your custom error page so now all of that traffic that use to go into the World Wide Web black hole now stays on your web page. But if you don't do the following 15 Minute exercise once or twice a month you are not Maximizing those Lost visitorsCustom error pages are a crucial part of your web page but they are just not enough.
Website promotion Ideas: 10 Web Site Add-On To Increase Your Traffic
If you're not getting a lot of traffic to your website anymore, must implement these Website promotion ideas immediately.1.
Website Design Firm
Website design firms come in all shapes and sizes.When choosing which firm you would like to build your website, there are many factors which you need to take into consideration.
Using Server Side Includes to Simplify Your Web Design
An "include" file is a piece of code that can be put into a seperate file -- for example -- your navigation bar -- and then "included" in a number of other pages. This has the very useful advantage of allowing you to retain conistency over a very large number of pages, and then make changes to all of those pages by just changing the include file.
Keep Your Navigation Consistent!
One of the single most important aspects of effective navigation is conistency. Why? There's a simple reason.
Why Do Images Disappear from a Webpage?
In learning webpage design, I encountered many problems that took lots of practice to resolve. Although, I was building web pages using Microsoft Frontpage on my home computer, I used to face lots of issues after uploading the webpage to my website.
Custom Website Design - 7 Steps to a More Professional Website
If you are trying to sell a product or service on your website, then it is important to make your site as professional as possible. You might think designing that your own website to look like a professional did so is a rather difficult proposition, however there are many tools online that will help you achieve professional looking design.
Give Your Web Wite Visitors What They Really Want - Information!
Surfing the internet is basically an information-fest! From intellectual discussion to the bizarre..
How to Create an Enjoyable Web Page Design
Novice and professional designers alike - you may probably be skilled enough of any one or all of the techniques in creating a Web page and designing them. However, not all designs, even those made by authorities in the field, prove to be enjoyable and entertaining enough for the users.
Top Ten Ways to Increase Web Sales - Part 2
You have only 10 seconds to impress your potential buyer. Your Web site visitors don't care about you.
Moving Things Around
How often, men, have you come home to find the living room furniture in different places? Your wife said she was ready for something different, so she moved some things around. It may have been inconvenient at first, but deep inside it felt good to have things a little different at home.
Why You Want to Include an FAQ In Your Site
Congratulation! You've got a brand new site and it's doing pretty well. You check your statistics every day and the hits and page views keep climbing, your links are all in order and everything looks very good.
The Best Simple Software For The Busy Webmaster
Here are a few programs I can't do without. They're free, and make being a webmaster much easier.
Usability and Coniderate Design
I hate to imagine that in your web development project team meetings, the one thing that will be overlooked is consideration for the end user. Yet, how many white boards have you seen lately that have "ease of use", or "be polite to customers" scribbled anywhere on them? Rather, the discussion hits on revenue generation, business requirements, colored backgrounds and information architecture.
Click here to
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It
Find advertising supplies below wholesale in Akron, Ohio
Akron University of Akron university housing available
Text Link Ads
auction news and listings for Akron, Ohio
Akron crafts and hobby news center
Advertising and promotion Akron, Ohio
The Akron blogging news center
Akron Ohio web site design news
Akron Mortgaging and refinancing