Mortgage and Refinancing Information Channel:
We would like to thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
Five Things Never To Tell Your Mortgage Lender When Facing Foreclosure
1. Never discuss your household finances over the phone with the collection department. What you don't know is that you are being qualified and not know it. This is the easiest and fastest way to get a turn down. Request a homeowners assistance package so that you can submit the require information.
2. Never tell them you are broke. Even though you may qualify for a special forbearance or modification, you will still need legal fees and foreclosure cost. These fees cannot be put back into the loan. Your lender prepaid them to their attorney to start the foreclosure process.
3. Never tell them you do not live in the property. Under FHA guidelines, before you are granted any workout, you must reside in the property. If you have moved out and your property became an investment property, you better get someone in there with a lease or rental contract before the sale date.
4. Never tell them you are not working, in most cases you will not be approved. Depending on your sale date, your mortgage lender may not be able to qualify you for a special forbearance because of the amount of time left.
If you can't find a job, I suggest you start a small business months before your sale date, make some money, deposit your income and prepare a Profit and Loss Statement to prove income. Telling them you get paid cash and you can't prove it won't hold water.
5. Never tell them the reason you fell behind is because you mismanage your money. How do you expect for them to give you a workout when you still have the potential of falling behind again?
Copyright, Bobby Johnson-2004, All right reserved
About The Author
Bobby Johnson is a Comprehensive Financial Planner who speaks on the topic "How to Eliminate Debt and Build Wealth", "How To Get Triple AAA Credit with The Help From The IRS." " How Business Owners Can Save Their Business Without Filing Bankruptcy" he is the author of "Four Hours to Financial Freedom" and "Attract More Clients, Win Back Pass Customers & Make More Money". Bobby has saved homeowners millions by not filing Chapter 13 and exposing the secrets used by mortgage lenders title in his latest book " How To Save Your Home From Foreclosure and Not Lose Your Mind" Http://www.foreclosuremanual.ieasysite.com. You may reach him by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE RESOURCES updated Wed. August / 12 / 2020
How to get a low-cost mortgage refinance Bankrate.com
Mortgage Rates Hit Yet Another Record Low The Motley Fool
Refi Rates Today, August 10, 2020 | Rates drop Bankrate.com
Don't let mortgage rates distract you. You should also consider this when refinancing - Fox Business
Mortgage rates are at historic lows: Is it time to refinance? Burlington Times News
How much does it cost to refinance? Bankrate.com
Mortgage Rates Today, August 11, 2020 | Rates climb Bankrate.com
Is It Already Time To Refinance Again? Mortgage News Daily
Refi Rates Today, July 24, 2020 | Rates slide Bankrate.com
Rocket’s Refinance-Fueled Blastoff Might Not Last The Wall Street Journal
You might have a tough time getting a 'jumbo mortgage' during pandemic. Here's what to expect - CNBC
How the right questions yield smart mortgage... Kent Reporter
How to Refinance a Jumbo Loan Credible News
Don't make these mortgage refinancing mistakes | Business | swoknews.com The Lawton Constitution
What Is A No-Closing-Cost Mortgage? Bankrate.com
Mortgage denial stats by race: What we can learn | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy - The Mortgage Reports
Mortgage denial stats by race: What we can learn | Mortgage Rates, Mortgage News and Strategy The Mortgage Reports
Can you refinance your mortgage a second time (or more)? Yahoo Finance
Bots Help Meet Mortgage Demand Credit Union Times
Mortgage industry faces 'tsunami' of refinancing deals Phoenix Business Journal
How Does Mortgage Repossession Work? The Motley Fool
Report: Fewer Homeowners Think Now Is a Good Time to Buy The Motley Fool
Compare mortgage, refinance, insurance, CD rates Bankrate.com
Mortgage refinance: Everything you need to know Fox Business
How to get the best mortgage refinance rates Fox Business
How to refinance your mortgage Fox Business
Just Approved: Run, don't walk to refinance Beaumont Enterprise
Is Your Mortgage Forbearance Ending Soon? What To Do Next Realtor.com News
Is now the best time to refinance your mortgage? Fox Business
10 things to know before refinancing your mortgage Fox Business
Six Ways COVID-19 Has Affected Home Lending whatcomtalk.com
Money Roundup: South Florida GDP plunge worse than national average; Local billionaires made billions in first months of pandemic and more - South Florida - South Florida Business Journal
Money Roundup: South Florida GDP plunge worse than national average; Local billionaires made billions in first months of pandemic and more - South Florida South Florida Business Journal
Sell Rocket Companies: It Is REKT Seeking Alpha
When should you refinance your mortgage? Fox Business
Mortgage refinance applications spike 79% as homeowners rush to take advantage of lower rates - CNBC
Refinancing boom hits Central Coast Pacific Coast Business Times
With Mortgage Rates So Low, Getting a Floating Rate Mortgage Might Seem Crazy. Here's Why I Did It Anyway - MONEY
With Mortgage Rates So Low, Getting a Floating Rate Mortgage Might Seem Crazy. Here's Why I Did It Anyway MONEY
Record number of borrowers can now save on a mortgage refinance as rates drop from coronavirus fears - CNBC
Record number of borrowers can now save on a mortgage refinance as rates drop from coronavirus fears CNBC
How does mortgage refinancing work? Bankrate.com
Should I refinance my house? Mortgage rates drop to 50-year low as coronavirus spreads across the U.S. — and the world - MarketWatch
Should I refinance my house? Mortgage rates drop to 50-year low as coronavirus spreads across the U.S. — and the world MarketWatch
Washington Post: Reverse Mortgage a Possible Option for 'Underwater' Homeowner - Reverse Mortgage Daily
Washington Post: Reverse Mortgage a Possible Option for 'Underwater' Homeowner Reverse Mortgage Daily