We would like to
thank the local libraries, schools, and universities for recommending students
to visit us when doing research on any of our information topics.
I am always amazed when I hear about companies who spend tens of thousands of dollars organizing a make-it-or-break-it company event designed to celebrate a company milestone and/or impress prospective customers. Sometimes these events have big contracts or sales at stake! Yet, often planners will fall short on the most critical aspect of planning the event-the invitations! After all, before a client steps foot into your venue, or even confirms attendance, the invitation sets the tone and leaves the first and most important (and lasting!) impression!
Have a look at this compelling list of "10 Reasons Why Your Company Needs Custom Invitations". The information in this article may very well be worth thousands of dollars to your company!
1) Double Exposure! - Before, during, and after the event, your invitation represents your company with guaranteed staying power to the date of the event. It's better than an ad! It's an ad with a useful purpose that MUST be reviewed, responded to, and kept securely for weeks or months to the event date (and even after!)
2) The "U"-Factor (Ubiquitous Factor) - Simply put, stunning invitations get noticed-everywhere. They get tacked up in communal areas (bulletin boards, lunch rooms, reception areas, etc) or passed around your guest's office, management, other potential clients or partners. How do you get "stunning" invitations? Through a custom designer!
3) Stay Ahead of the Competition - If your company isn't sending out excellent invitations, rest assured your competition is! More and more companies are using custom invitations to gain that competitive edge and "unique" distinction in respective industries.
4) Image is Everything - A flimsy self-printed Times New Roman font invitation card with perforated edges leaves just as "strong" an impression as an elegantly shaped shimmering layered silver pocket-fold emblazoned with your company logo. Which "strong" impression would you have your company make?
5) Create Buzz - What? Excitement over a company or corporate event? It's true. I recently created gorgeous custom invitations carefully packaged and wrapped in the company's foil stamped logo. They were labor-intensive but definitely memorable invitations. The actual event was a debate between two respected audio engineers - pretty dry by most standards. But the impact of the invitations alone made it one of the most talked about events in the industry!
6) Cutting Edge, Modern, & Savvy - An invitation allows you to make a real statement about your company. Use this vehicle to reinforce your image or insert a more dramatic contemporary interpretation of your company image! It will get noticed!
7) Establish a Relationship with a Custom Invitation Designer - Save time, money, and stress on your invitations! Develop a personal one-on-one relationship with the right invitation designer and you'll never regret it. Your designer will be able to customize and anticipate your needs while avoiding or preventing potentially costly errors or miscommunications!
8) Good Career Move! - We once had a client who was responsible for planning a significant corporate event. We helped him narrow down his choices to one custom invitation style and was truly impressive and original. Long after the event, he contacted us to thank us and explain that the custom invitations made such an impact that he believed they helped him gain notice within upper management circles which eventually lead to a promotion! We can't guarantee that kind of success with all of our customers, but it does illustrate that? with the right invitations, anything can [and does] happen!
9) Professional, Knowledgeable, & Your Resource - Don't Sweat the Details! Outsourcing your invitations to a custom designer allows you to have better use of your time. Your Invitation Designer is a resource for formatting tips/guidelines, etiquette, invitation options, event-planning, and more! You'll be confident you're making the right choices and having the perfect sounding board for your ideas too!
10) Invitations are just the Beginning - A custom Invitation Designer can help you make the right choices for all your other stationery requirements. Perhaps you need web cards, change-of-address cards, important Announcement cards etc. You can save a lot of money and hassle by making your Invitation Designer the one-stop-shop for stationery, accessories and even gifts and gift-related items.
Just because technology is changing rapidly, doesn't mean you can forget about the pen and paper. Event stationery is getting a lot more creative and a lot more intensive. I'm constantly amazed by how many company staff people planning events miss out on this golden opportunity to showcase their event, company and product.
Laura's work has been featured locally and nationally across print and television. Her public and commercial clients range from brides to wedding and event planners to celebrities in Canada and the United States. For additional articles and resources, information on Laura Paladino, her invitation design collections, or her select bridal boutique products and studio services, visit http://www.laurapaladino.com
Europe's looming privacy law GDPR may hand an advertising opportunity to two unexpected players
That's because advertisers are likely to be more selective in where they run digital ads, and will favor companies that have clear and direct data relationships with consumers. Target and Walmart fit the bill. Indeed, retailers that have long wanted a ...
GDParrgh...Who will be the main loser from Europe's new data-privacy law?
Project Targets Fraud in Advertising With Performance-Driven Smart Contracts for Campaigns
A company is creating a smart contract for advertising which it says could potentially ease two major issues that are plaguing the flourishing industry: fraud and a lack of transparency. SaTT stands for Smart Advertisement Transaction Token, and it has ...
DIVAS women's group learns about successful advertising
Guest speaker Tim Smith, Phillips Media Group, presented a lesson on advertising do's, don't's and lessons others have learned. Smith let the DIVAS know advertising is not marketing, sales, public relations, design, promotions, events or branding. It ...
And here's....Marcel: Publicis unveils its AI system
In June last year, Publicis shocked the industry with a declaration that it would be pulling its marketing and awards budget for a year to invest in Marcel. Despite some internal outcry, Carla Serrano, chief strategy officer at Publicis Groupe told ...
Gridsum Recognized with Three IAI International Advertising Awards
PR Newswire (press release)
The IAI is hosted by the Advertising School of the Communication University of China, the China Advertising Association of Commerce, and is jointly organized by the IAI International Advertising Institute, and strategically supported by the CCTV ...
How Data Will Come Into Play in OTT Advertising
Clearly, there's strong appetite for OTT advertising as advertisers know that they must follow their audiences. According to TDG Research, ad spend in OTT is projected to hit $40 billion by 2020, which is nearly half of the $85 billion in forecasted ...
Global Goalcast: How the advertising oscars could change the world ...
How better to bend the advertising world to your will than offer them a trophy for doing the right thing?
Wall Street Journal
Ad Group Announces Rules for Transparency in Political Advertising ...
Wall Street Journal
As mid-term elections get underway and lawmakers in Washington contemplate new rules to regulate political advertising online, the digital advertising industry ...
Digital Advertising Alliance's new 'PoliticalAd' icon will identify online political ads that meet new guidelines
Victoria's Secret Is Still Advertising to Women Like It's 1999
Victoria's Secret was founded during one sexual revolution. It's not clear it'll make it through the next one. While still the dominant lingerie retailer in the U.S., Victoria's Secret sales have dropped in each of the past six quarters and show few ...
3 Steps for Bringing the Oldest Form of Advertising Into the Digital Age
This seems strange when you consider that the billboard is the oversized modern descendant of some of the oldest forms of human advertising. But its role has dramatically changed thanks to social media and its culture of artfully curated vanity and ...
ADVERTISING RELATED ARTICLES:
Design Your Own Newspaper Ads
Many people in business lay-out (design) their own ads. That old adage "If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me" prevails.
The Principle Of Advertising Online
Online Advertising is very similar to advertising in any environment. You really are trying to get your message or your product out there by the most cost effective means possible.
Advertising Headlines and How to Write Them
1. Attract prospects with your headline Use your headline as a flag to attract readers who are interested in your product.
Yellow Pages Ads - Buying Secrets
Yellow Pages Ads - Buying Secrets: OK- let's agree that many businesses can benefit greatly from Yellow Pages advertising. Let's also agree that few businesses enjoy paying for this "necessary evil".
Marketing Messages with Add Zest & Appeal
Boring is one thing you can't afford to be when it comes to marketing your business. With more than 3000+ marketing messages pummeling consumers on a daily basis, you need to be more, and do more, if you want to be heard above the racket.
The Man With The Grasshopper Mind
The title of this article also happens to be one of the "20 Greatest Headlines Ever Written." Did you know, just changing the headline has been known to dramatically improve the effectiveness of an ad or sales letter by up to 1700 percent? Yes, headlines are that powerful--and that important! However, over the last few years, I've noticed a proliferation of badly written--or just plain weak headlines--both online and off! Particularly disturbing is the copycat syndrome.
Classified Ads That Get Results
Classified ads do not have the big market appeal that a full color display ad has, but they are still one of the most economical ways to get your business into the public eye. And, because classifieds do not demand expensive eye-catching designs or ingenious wording that you often see in direct-mail campaigns, they are a perfect marketing avenue for even new entrepreneurs.
7 Questions to Ask Before You Advertise
Most business owners and managers keep a fairly close eye on their marketing budgets. And nothing throws a budget out of whack faster than advertising.
Science of Advertising and How to Benefit From It
It is very important to realize that persons buy from you. It is the mind at other end of the internet who will decide a sale from you.
Placemat Ad Advertising
Starting a placemat ad business can create more business for you; free advertising and income all while helping other local small businesses advertise their business all at a reasonable price. This is an idea not new by any means, but it can prove to be very profitable to you if done right.
Change, or Reinforce?
Do you know about the distinction - and it's a useful one - between communication that tries to reinforce and communication that tries to get change? If you follow politics you'll already be familiar with this idea: Incumbents send messages that reinforce existing voter behavior, while challengers call for changes. Any thoughtful marketing communication (and political communication is marketing communication) will be strongly influenced by this distinction, which affects not only the content, but also the presentation, and perhaps even the medium.
Bad Seduction - Advertising Techniques That Don't Work
I just read some advertising suggestions on an Internet marketing site that are beyond annoying. They are flat-out bad advice.
The Forgotten Advertising Tip
I'm sure while you have seen many tips on advertising, many that talk about testing and tracking your ads, I'm sure that this one important tip is rarely mentioned: Running more than one ad at a time isn't the greatest idea. While it seems like a good idea to spend your monthly advertising budget all at once at the first of the month, is it really gaining you the best exposure? Even if you are running ads on various websites and networks, there is a pretty good chance many of those that see your ad on one site are going to see them on another.
What Makes A Winning Online Ad?
Most people who have been involved with sales & marketing for any length of time have heard the axiom, "Sell them what they want. Then sell them what they need".
LED Moving Message Displays
LED's are becoming more and more popular in all kinds of lighting fixtures. For simpler, slimmer design, moving message displays utilize Light Emitting Diodes (LED's) as the display technology. GeoGraphics LED moving message signs below wholesale prices
Online vs. Offline Advertising
Let's face it. Email marketing and publishing have became very popular tool for promoting your business, especially in the USA.
Joint Ventures Increase Profits Quickly
A joint venture is when two or more businesses join together to work on a project for a set period of time. Doing joint ventures with other businesses can increase your chances of beating your competition, increase your sales and increase your profits quickly.
Lamination of Signs
I suspect that everyone has an idea of what lamination is even if you have only seen it in passing. Restaurant menus are a common example.
Imaging Isn't Everything
Many home improvement contractors attempt to use advertising to expand their client base and increase profits. Whether it be yellow pages, mailers, ads, or valpak; for many it's a total waste of time and money.
Five Characteristics of Highly Successful Advertising
Have you ever spent a small fortune on advertising that generated disappointment rather than sales? Many small business owners have been down the road of flat advertising results and are at a loss when it comes to developing new ideas to improve the response to their ads. Whether you run ads in your local newspaper, your industry's top periodical or on-line, you need your investment in advertising to pay for itself, and then some, in order to justify its cost.
Find used office equipment in Ohio at www.OfficeJax.Has.It
Find the best fleamarkets at www.FleaMarketWorld.Has.It
Find electric powered vehicles at www.NoGas.Drives.It
Find homes for rent
Jim (James) Baughman Hosting Company of Akron, Ohio offers the finest in the CLOUD internet hosting service and solutions at affordable prices. The Hepsia control panel is a superior control panel unlike the old school cpanel you may be familiar with as well as downloadable daily backups, 24 hour tech support response time is less than 30 minutes, php version selection, unlimited bandwidth, are all included at no additional cost.
advertising agency advertising supply and services marketing and advertising internet advertising pay per click advertising newspaper advertising promotion online advertising free advertising business marketing and advertising promotional advertising specialty print advertising banner advertising agency promotional product advertising radio advertising company classified advertising web advertising outdoor advertising ppc advertising advertising agency and services local advertising art layout production service advertising direct internet marketing advertising web site advertising business advertising television advertising jobs advertising services restaurant advertising yellow page advertising agency tv advertising web banner advertising directory advertising services advertising slogan advertising photographer adsense advertising adwords apis cashing billboard advertising advertising balloon pay per click banner advertising gambling online magazine advertising yahoo advertising email advertising free internet advertising internet online marketing advertising business search engine advertising direct mail advertising services advertising design advertising age creative advertising targeted advertising advertising campaign media advertising career free online advertising mobile advertising ogilvy vintage advertising pen internet advertising agency car advertising subliminal advertising idea advertising and marketing employment cheap advertising pen advertising space online advertising company advertising sign career in advertising direct mail advertising small business advertising history of advertising internet marketing online advertising advertising card communication content integrated marketing perspective premium promotion internet banner advertising advertising outdoor billboard affiliate advertising advertising art advertising display advertising product advertising copy advertising affiliate program free web site advertising real estate advertising brand advertising advertising brand communication guerrilla unconventional advertising business internet online internet marketing promotion advertising advertising firm contemporary advertising coroplast akron ohio custom signs and advertising solutions at OfficeJax online flea market